Happy new year!
If you’d like to request course changes for semester 2, please email Ms. Tan (email@example.com) from today on. Kingly keep the below in mind before you send out an email.
- Grade 10s are not allowed to request course changes.
- Identify yourself in your email by including your student ID and name and explain the reasons for course changes.
- Factors such as class size, teacher change, grade level, course conflicts may not allow your schedule to be changed.
- Try to avoid repeated emails unless there is a change in your request.
- All the students should go to classes in PowerSchool and wait patiently till the changes happen.
AA office aims to work on and reply all the students’ course change emails by the end of second week of this semester (March 5th, 2021). You can also come to visit AA’s office to request course changes in person during breaks between classes or club time from next Monday onwards.
Wish you a very successful academic semester!
Academic Advising Office